11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour From $2960Steven
11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour
The 11 days Uganda Wildlife safaris Adventure tour takes you to Semuliki National park for an Uganda Bird watching tour and Batwa people encounter, you will go to Kibale forest national park for a Chimpanzee tracking tour and primate safaris. You will then proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park for a boat cruise on Kazinga Channel, a game drive in the Isasha sector in search of Tree Climbing lions and other wildlife adventures.
The following Early morning, you will transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park for a Mountain gorilla tracking tour through the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth Park via Maramagambo Forest. Have a midday game drive on a search for the rare tree-climbing lions which you can see only in this area of Uganda.
The safari will take you to Lake Bunyonyi for Relaxation and then proceed to Lake Mburo National Park for a Wild Game drive and boat cruise. The 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour starts and ends in Kampala City, on your way back to Kampala for a Kampala City tour, you will have a stop-over at Igongo Cultural Center and Uganda Equator in Kayabwe.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Great Rift Valley. Its mist-covered hillsides are blanketed by one of Uganda’s oldest and most biologically diverse rainforests well known as the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, which has lasted for over 25,000 years and contains over 400 species of plants. More famously, this “impenetrable forest” also protects an estimated number of 400 mountain gorillas which are grouped under 18 families making roughly half of the world’s population. Read More Here
The Queen Elizabeth national park is Uganda’s most visited national park. This park is known for its abundance in the wildlife of about 95 mammal species and over 600 bird species but it’s famous for its tree-climbing lions, whose males sport black manes in an area called Ishasha in Rukungiri.
This park lies on 2.056 sq. km of land situated south of the Rwenzori Mountains, bordering Congo and including two lakes, George and Edward, which are connected through the natural Kazinga Channel. It is an ecosystem made of wetland and open savannah areas, at an altitude of 910m at Lake Edward. Read More Here.
- Day 1: Arrival at the Entebbe International Airport in Uganda and transfer to the lodge for relaxation
- Day 2: Transfer from Kampala city the Capital of Uganda to Fort Portal. Have an adventure in Fort Portal city and also a hike to the Mountains of the moon
- Day 3: Nature walk to encounter the Batwa pygmies and then Semuliki national park to see the Sempaya hot springs. Transfer to Kibale forest national park
- Day 4: Go for Chimpanzee tracking activity in Bigodi wetland of Kibale forest national park. While on the trail, you will sight a number of other primates including Black and White Colobus monkeys.
- Day 5: Transfer from Kibale forest national park to Queen Elizabeth national park and catch up for a boat trip in the afternoon.
- Day 6: Game drive in Kasenyi Plains of Queen Elizabeth national park, Animals to see include African Bush Elephants, Cape Buffaloes, a series of Antelopes, and many more.
- Day 7: Drive from Queen Elizabeth national park through the Ishasha sector where you adventure Tree-climbing lions, to Bwindi Impenetrable national park for Mountain gorilla trekking the following day.
- Day 8: Go trekking of the Mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable forest which lasts for around 6 hours.
- Day 9: Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi from the Bwindi Impenetrable forest for relaxation, bird watching, and boat cruise at the second deepest lake in Africa (Lake Bunyonyi)
- Day 10: Acacia Safaris Uganda Tour guide will transfer you from Lake Bunyonyi to Lake Mburo National Park for another exciting wildlife tour, boat ride, and sportfishing at Lake Mburo.
- Day 11: Drive back to Kampala for Departure (Optional: Kampala city tour)
11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Safari Day by Day
- Day 1 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Arrival
On the arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Kampala, Dinner, and overnight at Imperial Royale (C) or Metropole Hotel (M) or Tristar hotel (B)
- Day 2 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Adventure Tour: Transfer to Fort portal
In the morning, leave Kampala after your breakfast to Fort Portal in western Uganda. Drive through Mubende and Mityana and reach the colorful and beautiful town of Fort Portal, the capital of the Tooro kingdom, situated in the shadow of the fabled “Mountains of the Moon,” the Rwenzori. Dinner and overnight at Primate Lodge (C) or Chimpanzee guest house (M/B).
- Day 3 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Batwa pygmies and Semuliki national park
Drive to Bundibugyo. The road is winding with breathtaking views. You will stop at Ntandi to visit the Pygmies and learn about their culture and way of living. Proceed to Semliki National Park where you will visit the Sempaya hot springs. Return to Fort Portal for dinner and overnight.
- Day 4 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Adventure Tour: Tracking chimpanzees in Kibale Forest
Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park after an early break, for primate viewing. The activity starts at 8.00 am in the morning. A half-day search for chimpanzees and other primates including photos, Red-colobuses, Blues, Red-tailed and grey-cheeked mangabeys swinging through the dense forest and birds, butterflies, and many small insects. The guide will provide detailed explanations on not only primates but also on all the forest’s fauna and flora.
After lunch, a visit to the Bigodi swamp eco-tourism site is amazing, as we shall encounter rare and beautiful flora and fauna. On the way back do not miss the beauty of the Kasenda Crater Lakes, which dominates all the surrounding areas with the possibility of amazing panoramic views. Dinner and overnight at Primate Lodge (C) or Chimpanzee guest house (M/B).
- Day 5 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Launch cruise on the Kazinga channel.
Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, following the mystical Rwenzori Mountain Range most of the journey. A game drive en-route may be rewarded with a view of waterbucks, elephants, leopards, buffaloes, spotted hyenas, and a variety of antelope species. Arrive early for lunch on top of the Mweya peninsula. Enjoy the unique two-hour boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel and into Lake Edward.
This trip passes through possibly the highest concentration of hippos and many animals may be seen drinking at the water’s edge. This launch cruise offers an excellent platform for photography, bird watching, and game viewing.
The prolific bird life is colorful and stupendous with well over 550 resident species. Dinner and overnight Mweya safari lodge (C) or Preview safari lodge (M) or Bush Lodge (B).
- Day 6 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Queen Elizabeth national park
After a cup of coffee embark on an early morning game drive along Kasenyi tracks and Queen’s mile in the park and expect to see lions, elephants, cape buffalos, warthogs, spotted hyenas, mongoose, waterbucks, kobs and, if lucky, the leopard, plus a lot of small animals and birds. You will reach Lake George. Drive back to the lodge for lunch, in the afternoon drive to the splendid Crater Lakes region for sightseeing. Dinner and overnight Mweya safari lodge (C) or Ihamba safari lodge (M) or Bush Lodge (B).
- Day 7 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Adventure Tour: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest
Early morning transfer to Bwindi through the Ishasha sector of the Park via Maramagambo Forest. Have a midday game drive on a search for the rare tree-climbing lions which you can see only in this area of Uganda. Here lives a population of lions that enjoy resting on the fig trees when the day is warm.
The landscape is an open savannah with a variety of acacia trees. Lunch en route. Proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for dinner and overnight. Mahogany Springs/ Chameleon Hill Lake Mutanda Lodge (C) or Silverback Lodge (M) or Buhooma Community Lodge (B). FB
- Day 8 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Tracking Gorillas
Early morning transfer to the park headquarters for the briefing before you enter into the gorilla sanctuary of Bwindi Forest. The rainforest is spectacular as it offers a dramatic, heavily forested, and dense landscape crisscrossed by numerous animal trails, allowing access for tourists.
This park is best known for the fascinating mountain gorillas, where the time is taken and terrain varies according to the movements of these marvelous primates.
The thrill of spending time with and observing the gorillas is a rare, moving, awesome, and exciting adventure. The gorillas are shy and peaceful animals and it is an unforgettable experience to watch and photograph them as they interact with each other. Dinner and overnight as above.
- Day 9 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi
Take breakfast before making a scenic journey to Kabale through the beautiful terrain of the rolling hills with the terraced landscape. An area referred to as the “Switzerland of Africa”. Lunch at Birdnest, with a unique and amazing panoramic view of the Lake Bunyonyi, the deepest in Uganda. Afternoon boat ride inside the lake to various islands for bird viewing and sightseeing. Return for dinner and overnight, Birdnest or Heritage lodge or Bunyonyi overland resort.
- Day 10 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park
Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park, the smallest in Uganda in size. Take a game drive in search of the beautiful impalas, zebras, cape buffalos, elands, oribi, and topi. Along with the game drive, many visitors also enjoy a boat trip on Lake Mburo.
The park is a very good opportunity for bird watchers, who will enjoy more than 250 species of birds found here, including Papyrus Gonoleks, Brown-faced lapwings, Carruther’s Cisticolas. Dinner and overnight at Mihingo Lodge (C) or Mpogo Lodge (M/B). FB
- Day 11 of the 11 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Adventure Tour: Departure
Reserved for departure. BB